Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Entry for August 29, 2007


No matter what they tell us
No matter what they do 
No matter what they teach us 
What we believe is true  
No matter what they call us 
However they attack 
No matter where they take us 
We'll find our own way back  
I can't deny what I believe 
I can't be what I'm not 
I know I'll love forever 
I know, no matter what  
If only tears were laughter 
If only night was day 
If only prayers were answered 
Then we would hear God say  
No matter what they tell you 
No matter what they do 
No matter what they teach you 
What you believe is true  
And I will keep you safe and strong 
And sheltered from the storm 
No matter where it's barren 
A dream is being born  
No matter who they follow 
No matter where they lead 
No matter how they judge us 
I'll be everyone you need 
No matter if the sun don't shine 
Or if the skies are blue 
No matter what the end is 
My life began with you  
I can't deny what I believe 
I can't be what I'm not 
I know, 
I know I know this love's forever 
That's all that matters now 
No matter what

No comments:

Post a Comment