Friday, April 10, 2009

Entry for April 10, 2009


Wow, let's sing 'happy bday...' with me. certainly, today isnt' my B-day, but it's my lovetop's Bday... na` na' na... i luv u!!!

(the picture: I can't find your picture so I choose this. I took it on the day I bought u, my dear lovetop =)) !!!)

To celebrate its b-day, i do no work. I spent all day to down & read stories ;)). As results, I have read "Closing eyes while opening window", "the adventures of Sherlock Holmes", "Little prince" & that's all :").

---
Another story of this day. I used to buy "Vietnamese & global economics, from N-1 to N" published once a year by Vneconomy. Year by year, it became more expensive. Tonight, I couldn't believe when the seller said: 40.000 VND !!! More over, when I supprisingly said: "HOW IT COULD!!! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY!", he sniggered: "OH`, NORMAL AS A KILO OF SUGAR & A BOX OF MILK, do u know that the price of "Pho" now is 20000 VND???

Oh my God! Are we living in a period of crisis??? Or we're at the peak of inflation time like this period last year??? [Unfortunately (or luckily???), I haven't eaten Pho for a long time :((.]

I didn't have enough money at that time so I didn't buy the magazine.

A few minutes after that, I felt it was a good decision. The only advantage of the magazine is that it gather numerous data & it provides a general, total view 'bout the economics during one year. & that's all. Even in some parts, it repeats the forms every year & change only the data. (hừ, mìh cóc thèm! => cái từ 'cóc' rất là biểu cảm mà t.anh ko có, chả nhẽ lại translate word-by-word: I frog need!)

Haiz. I deeply understand why people break the law, especially the "intellectually property law". I can't live with an expensive life like this! & I'm really to break the rule now: hey, someone who buy this magazine, could i borrow it, please, to make a hard-copy?


---
The last news today is that: my be loved sleep has come back to me after a long time hiding. Thx God.

This news seems a little flame lighting this grey day ;)). An eternal flame ;).

---
=)), 'cos I mention to Eternal Flame, let's sing or listen this beautiful song.

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling!
Do u feel my heart beating?
Do u understand?
Do u feel the same?
Am I only dreaming?
Is it burning an eternal flame?

I believe
it means to be
darling
I watch u when u're sleeping
U belong to me
Do u feel the same?
Am I only dreaming?
Is it burning an eternal flame?

Say my name
Sunshine through the rain...

...zzz...zzz...

3 comments:

  1. OH`, NORMAL AS A KILO OF SUGAR & A BOX OF MILK

    personally, i don't like this sentences!

    Have a good sleep,and back on track! ;)



    ReplyDelete
  2. �i, buồn ngủ đến mức viết sai cả ch�nh tả thế kia :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uầy nhanh nhi? M�y mua con laptop đấy đc một năm rồi ah??? Vẫn nhớ tầm n�y năm ngo�i, chị em c�n ra sức sờ m� n�:))

    ReplyDelete