Saturday, November 12, 2011

thanks to...

Dear you,

Long long time ago, I didn't like u. U seemed too complicated to me. And u contained lots of smt I hate so much. Thus, I chose an alternative. Unfortunately, the alternative made me bored with its simply. Although I hate complexity, I love challenge. Although there are something I hate so much, there're also smt I'm really really interested in. So... I chose to be with u.

U should be proud of that and should make me love u more - instead of annoying me!!! What did u do to me today? It was likely a "trick & cheat". What the hell! I'm not silly >"<. I hate to be treated as a cow!!!!!! I hate u >:P

However, why do I still stay here and write this crazy letter for u? 'Cos of someone. From the bottom of ur heart, u must say thanks to that guy. W/o him, i'd hate u 4ever in my life! Patiently, he encouraged me everyday. Although the encouragement is old-fashioned and I myself have already known alllllllllll those positive thoughts & optimistic lessons, I highly appreciate that connection/interaction. Instead of a normal tutor who provides guides & requirements (should and shouldn't, must and mustn't and blah blah blah...), he behaves... like a fellow.

'cos of him, I'm courage & strong enough to continue with u, my Dear!

Let's wait & see B-)

hình từ imgfave

2 comments:

  1. hi hi hi i'm going crazy with him too. Not yours, mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess u dont know who "HE" is. Think 'bout HIM? Well u're wrong :P

    ReplyDelete