Sunday, August 26, 2012

What am I thinkin of?

Sometimes, I dont hav enough words to show my feelin. That's why pp need music, poem and bla bla called "ART". That's why my blog has a label named "It's amazing how u can speak right to my heart".

What am I thinkin of?

The poem, the song & the pics below. That's all.

1. 

The Gardener XXVIII: Your Questioning Eyes - Tagore

Your questioning eyes are sad.
They seek to know my meaning as the moon would fathom the sea.
I have bared my life before your eyes from end to end, with nothing hidden or held back.
That is why you know me not.

If it were only a gem, I could break it into a hundred pieces and string them into a chain to put on your neck.
If it were only a flower, round and small and sweet, I could pluck it from its stem to set it in your hair.
But it is a heart, my beloved.

Where are its shores and its bottom?
You know not the limits of this kingdom, still you are its queen.

If it were only a moment of pleasure it would flower in an easy smile, and you could see it and read it in a moment.

If it were merely a pain it would melt in limpid tears, reflecting its inmost secret without a word.

But it is love, my beloved.
Its pleasure and pain are boundless, and endless its wants and wealth.
It is as near to you as your life, but you can never wholly know it.


2.

The sound of silence
Em D
Hello darkness, my old friend
Em
I've come to talk with you again
C G
Because a vision softly creeping
Em C G
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
C C/G G
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Em
Still remains
D Em
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools," said I, "you do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls
And whispered in the sound of silence"



















3 comments:

  1. Trùng hợp thật, vừa nghe Sound of Silent chiều nay : )

    Đôi mắt băn khoăn của em buồn. Đôi mắt em muốn hiểu thấu lòng anh như trăng kia dò chiều sâu biển cả.
    Anh để đời mình trần trụi trước mắt em, anh không giấu em điều gì cả. Chính vì thế mà em không hiểu anh.
    Nếu đời anh chỉ là một viên ngọc, anh sẽ đập vỡ nó thành trăm mảnh, xâu lại thành một chuỗi đễ đặt lên cổ em.
    Nếu đời anh chỉ là một đóa hoa, tròn trịa, nhỏ nhắn và thơm tho, anh sẽ ngắt nó đề cài lên tóc em.
    Nhưng em yêu ơi, đời anh lại là trái tim. Làm sao biết được các bến bờ và chiều sâu của nó?
    Dù em là nữ hoàng của vương quốc đó, nhưng em cũng chẳng biết được biên giới của nó đâu.
    Nếu trái tim anh chỉ là một khoảnh khắc hân hoan, nó sẽ nở ra thành nụ cười nhẹ nhõm. Em sẽ nhìn vào và hiểu nó ngay.
    Nếu trái tim anh chỉ là nỗi khỗ đau, nó sẽ tan thành những giọt nước mắt trong suốt, và lặng im phản chiếu những bí mật thầm kín.
    Nhưng trái tim anh lại là tình yêu, em yêu dấu.
    Niềm hân hoan và nỗi khổ đau của nó là vô biên, những mong muốn và sự giàu có của nó là vô hạn.
    Tình yêu của anh ở gần em như chính đời em vậy, nhưng em sẽ chẳng bao giờ hiểu trọn vẹn nó đâu.
    (VHL)

    bài này hay quá : )

    ---- my very first comment ----

    ReplyDelete