Friday, September 28, 2007

There’re beautiful roses on the table…

I’ve seen the roses in this afternoon.

Today, I continue to go to my new English class. Although this is only the second class, I’m interested in learning !

At the 1st one, I have only 2 classmates: Loan “đụt” and Cường Lý. I’ve known both of them before. But today, we welcome a new member: Dũng, whom my teacher has ever taught. Uhmmm.

We study at my teacher’s flat which isn’t too far from my house. It’s also a small one but it’s… modern. All of us sit around the table near a cute window. Because the window looks into my house, I sometimes try looking for it *_^.

My teacher called “Teacher”, but teacher isn’t his job ^^. So today I don’t surprise when he requests us to call him… “Upa!” . He explains that unless his teacher is quite old, he’ll call him “Anh”.

Well, I have much homework but I’m not afraid of them . I like my English class so much!!!

Uhm, te tởn viết "bờ nốc" tiếng Anh. Trong lúc ^#^$&@% bối rối có điều j` sơ suất, mong mọi người (tiền bối, bạn bối, em bối...) chỉ giáo !

6 comments:

  1. EM CO' THA^Y' CAI' ENTRY NAY` DE^` CA^P. DE^N' BO^NG HOA HO^NGNAO` DA^U NHO*`

    ReplyDelete
  2. NGOAI. TRU*` CAI' TIE^U DE^` VA` DONG` DA^U` TIE^N THI` EM CO' THA^Y' CAI' ENTRY NAY` DE^` CA^P. DE^N' BO^NG HOA HO^NG` NAO` DA^U NHO*`

    ReplyDelete
  3. OAI`_CHU*A VIT' XONG THI` DA~ POST RUI`_HIX_EM VIT' LAI. DA^Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh nhi.hay la rose con co nghia gi khac nhay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do roses come from, Nhóc?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ cả nh�: hohohoh, hoa � cắm trong lọ, nở to�t toe rồi. chắc l� hoa... từ h�m trung thu đấy!!! ^^ Lurang thấy n� m�u t�m hồng v� l� hoa hồng ta th� th�ch thui.
    @ ri�ng cho em Lee peo': uh huh, h�m nay đi học chị th�ch n� nhứt đấy, b�t l�m sao *_^!!!

    ReplyDelete