Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weekend toàn tập!

A weekend exactly is...

Waking up at 10h03' AM 'cos of a call.
- Where r u? I'm waiting 4 u!!!
- Oh my God! I've just get up!
- Ok dun't wozi. We'll meet in afternoon ;)

It's Chau. Honey, I luv u :X!!!
---
1h30'- 3 PM: National Cinema ;)) vs Pink Panther =)). Although we seated near a terrible girl who is talkative like a parrot, we had 90 funny minutes. Although the content seemed simple, illogical &... marketable, I liked it. I watched the film for a larger mouth & it did, that's all.

After that, we went "streeting" (it's a very new word in MY Dictionary that means going on the street for no clear arrival :-S) and eating. We feel quite tired at 4PM so we say good bye together. However, I didn't go home. I went to BK (I love it so much, I don't know why!).

Suddenly, I met a friend walking on pavement. It's Lan ^^. She was going with another friend & it's Nga ^^. They enthusiastically invited me to have "rib gruel" with them but I couldn't. I was full =)).

The story didn't end there. I met another friend. He is one of my "dating" friends & he was waiting me at "dating" place =)). We... 8 about many many things in about a quarter. As I was tired and fall asleep, I said bb & went home.

I had dinner with my "full" nuclear family ^^. & once again, today didn't stop here ^^. I went to a wedding (Vietnamese call it "drinking" that means a visit to groom's or bridge's home at night before their wedding day. People have something to eat & drink there. It is very crowded and noisy with heavy volume music). & tomorrow I'll join the wedding party ^^. I also have another birthday party. It's Huong, my honey sister.

I have thought that I would go to bed early but... I'm still here ^^. I'm happy, I'm in good mood. While the boring Monday, exhausting Tuesday & blah blah... days are waiting for me, I'm thinking about another dreamed weekend:
- going to stadium & watching football match between The Cong & the competitor (I luv The Cong but I haven't gone to stadium for about 8 years :(( )
- going cafe' with someone :D
- more parties with my extended family & my friends in several groups
- more time to go shopping with mum
- more films (more exciting & meaningful)
- Tay Phuong pagoda with 18 statues
- &... more time... to clean my room :-S.
...
Yesterday, someone said through his status that "weekend is similar to weekday" & at that time I agreed with him because... it was rainy and I had to go to study (not for relax, ah` hah). But now I don't ^^. I realize that relaxing is a vital part of balance life. It is also a useful weapon to fight AGAINST stress (which is becoming a major problem now =)) ). & weekend is the time for me to do that.

Besides, I also realize that my English seems terrible especially when I like to speak with MY creative (& stupid) vocabulary :").

I also love the film named "Run away Bridge". Tks so much for it message.

LIFE, I LUV U!!!


4 comments:

  1. Nếu tr�nh cao hơn, anh đ� com lại cho em bằng tiếng anh:( Thỉnh thoảng tạo ra v�i vụ weekend như thế n�y cho xả x�-tr�t. C� điều lần sau anh kh�ng đi "streeting" đ�u:)) H phải đi ngủ th�i. Haizzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dạo n�y bắn Tiếng Anh kinh thế, nể thật đấy :D cố gắng l�n nh� hihi, "gi� m� m�nh cũng được như c� �" :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH My god, you are dating!!! How's it going so far, sweetie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♫ ♪ღ♥ngoc_diep♥ღ ♪♫March 25, 2009 at 5:55:00 AM GMT+7

    To have great "respect" for you!!!

    ReplyDelete